Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The PSX- it's here at last


Recommended Posts

Guest cloricus
Posted
[quote]I heard it will be able to replace TIVO, is this true?[/quote]I've been building pc's for DVR purposes for nearly a year now, all have so far been better than "TIVO" and are a hell of a lot cheaper. They aren't hard to make your self and you can customise them for what you need not what others think you need.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]

Well you can't deny the fact that the PSX is very shiny...and purdy..

I wouldn't mind getting one, I mean, seriously. Once the price has gone down [which it will, I mean, even the '64 was AU$760] it'd be pretty sweet.

Being so compact and all those things will interest people greatly.

See, technologically unbiased people [unlike...uh, everyone on the boards] will see it and say 'Wow, that's really snazzy, I don't need to worry about a bazillion plugs from lots of different things. Mmm, Sony, and it's shiny! And plays games!'

Basically how the Ps2 was recieved.

^_^;[/size]
Posted
Ahhh...so much hate. the console wars still rage on.. I do agree with liamc2, that for all these things to be compact would appeal to many people, but the angry people have a point also, what good is it if it breaks all the time? Maybe that is where the huge price tag comes in, becasue all these things hould not be that expensive, maybe they will make them a higher quality than the PS2.
Guest zhaoyunsgirl
Posted
thanks for the info i guess all i have to do know is start begging my parents to buy it for me next year. It usually takes about a year to convince them so let the begging begin.Well if you find out any more information about the game like when its comin' out next year let me know. PS2 ROCKS bye

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...