Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
They didnt bother to name my bike. Its a piece of crap. Wow, it's like 1:30...I realy should sleep. lol. Thered be a good club, the 1:30 club, olny for people that stay up till 1:30 on The Otaku. PM me to join.
Posted
Diamond Back: Session Frame
Redline Crank
Diamondback Black Chrome Handlebars
Oryg Brake System
A Freewheel Oddesy Wheelset
Two Primo The Wall Tires
Diamondback Gyro & Headset
Perfirmance Plus Seat

That's my bike thus far.
I plan on getting a nice WeThePeople 3-pirece crank, and a new set of wheels since I'm missing a spoke on my back one and my front one is bent to hell.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...