Guest Ariana Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 I wrote this at 3:00 in the morning... I couldn't sleep after writing a paper for college :bawl: I don't like to write papers...... Anyway, I know it is not that good but I would still like some comments on it please :) so here it is: Bounty Hunter I am a bounty hunter, an outcast among many. A lone wolf searching for my elusive prey in the outermost corners of the universe. Always searching, ever alone; searching for my prey in the vast darkness of my heart.
Assassin Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 [size=1][color="666666"] That is great Ariana, the poem makes alot of since. When I read it, Cowboy Bebop comes to my mind. I am not in college, but I do write stuff. Great job and keep up the awesome work. [/size][/color]
Guest Ariana Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 Thank you Assassin! Yea, it reminds me of Cowboy Bebop too now that I think about it! College papers *sniff* I had three to write at the time but I had only done one when I stopped and wrote this poem.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now