Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What do you think?


Recommended Posts

Guest Stealth Knight
Posted
Who do think would win in a fight between all of the bad and good guys in both the Dragonball Z Dragonball GT series?

I think that Gohan from Dragonaball GT would win. The reason that I say that is because of the results that I found on everyones ki energy on both Dragonball Z and GT (I do not remember what the site is though). I think he would win because:
1. He is a good guy and usually the good guys win.
2. He had one of the highest ki.
Posted
Ki energy wasn't measured anymore sometime after the Androids Saga, since no one had scouters or anything to get an exact number. Any 'results' after then are guesses or made up.
Posted
you couldnt have been anymore wrong(well you could)Gohans power lvl is so weak after the buu saga since he doesnt train and works instead.The real ? is who would win in an all out fight,Goku or Vegeta?Im putting my money on VEGETA
Posted
[size=1]Blah, I usually like to give topics a chance, and normally "Who do you think would win ... ?" topics are not allowed. Already someone has attempted to introduce a new topic, so I am just going to close this before it gets messy.

[color=red][b]Topic Closed.[/b][/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...