Jump to content
OtakuBoards

new card game


Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone gotten the new .hack card game yet? it arrived here already but i don't have enough munny to buy it please tell me how its like:D
Posted
don't get it..... i'm a newbie so i don't even know what the heck your talking about
Posted
Welcome to the boards efreet. I'm a newbie too so, don't feel that bad. Anyway, I think that what AzureWolf means is that, a thread similar to this one already exists. Maybe you should check it out too at the url AzureWolf posted.
Posted
I don't like the fact that .hack// is now a card game [.hack//enemy for those who don't know] It seems that Pokemon was a card game, Yu Gi Oh was a card game, and so was DBZ.... If you're getting my drift [no offense to the DBZ fans out there]
Posted
nun takin but i don't like the card game you can't use kite or black rose you use monsters from the game to fight like a goblin or skith *just kiding about him* but if you ask me it's to much like magic the gathering.
Posted
I don't like the fact that the card game has graphics from the game itself they could've pollished the cards a little more and put some nice original drawings!
Posted
I've never played a card game before, so I really don't know. I was planning on buying some packs, just to see how it is. If its good maybe I'll keep buying, although I've never played a card game. Anyway, if the drawings are original to the game, great, if not, thats fine. I love .Hack anyways.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...