Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Deep voice
but shallow lips.
Skeleotons buried
in closets of mist.

A heart of fool's gold
Shining with gray light.
Fists pounding
With surrendering fight

Every time I fell apart
I turned to find no one
And I was left
With no where to run

Quietly I scream
And stilly I shake
Waiting for someone to hear
The sound I dare not make
Posted
I envy you for your talent in rhyme. I never could master it. I did notice that the rhyme scheme changed a little near the end...Intentional or not...It worked out well, I like it... A twist on the poem..Good job.
Posted
Even so, it's really good. I like the way it rhyms and captures the reader. I especially like the last stanza using opposites like still and shake, very nice. And I'm sure that you can regain the voice you had ^_^!
Posted
HOLLOW HEART

I put myself together
using glue and tape
Thinking I was whole
When really out of shape
Thinking I could walk away
without falling apart
but I broke into pieces to find
A hollow heart
Posted
SAVE ME

Save me
I know that you can
All that you need to do
Is take a hold of my hand
I know I'm not her
I know I'm not anyone
Just see me
and what's been done
I can't go on like this
I know you can heal
Get me out of here
help me to feel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...