wiccansamurai Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 Deep voice but shallow lips. Skeleotons buried in closets of mist. A heart of fool's gold Shining with gray light. Fists pounding With surrendering fight Every time I fell apart I turned to find no one And I was left With no where to run Quietly I scream And stilly I shake Waiting for someone to hear The sound I dare not make
maikiratori Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 I envy you for your talent in rhyme. I never could master it. I did notice that the rhyme scheme changed a little near the end...Intentional or not...It worked out well, I like it... A twist on the poem..Good job.
wiccansamurai Posted October 29, 2003 Author Posted October 29, 2003 Yeah, the poem was forgotten ing my closet for a while, and then i couldnt regain the voice i had when originally writing it.
Kieko Posted October 29, 2003 Posted October 29, 2003 Even so, it's really good. I like the way it rhyms and captures the reader. I especially like the last stanza using opposites like still and shake, very nice. And I'm sure that you can regain the voice you had ^_^!
wiccansamurai Posted October 30, 2003 Author Posted October 30, 2003 EMPTY I'm so confused You left me empty I'm so tired I want to sleep forever I'm so angry I'm screaming alone I'm nothing but a shell of bone
wiccansamurai Posted November 1, 2003 Author Posted November 1, 2003 HOLLOW HEART I put myself together using glue and tape Thinking I was whole When really out of shape Thinking I could walk away without falling apart but I broke into pieces to find A hollow heart
wiccansamurai Posted November 1, 2003 Author Posted November 1, 2003 SAVE ME Save me I know that you can All that you need to do Is take a hold of my hand I know I'm not her I know I'm not anyone Just see me and what's been done I can't go on like this I know you can heal Get me out of here help me to feel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now