Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm tired of talking,
I'm tired of wandering.
I listened to your song
And then you were gone
I'd hoped only,
I'd hoped just
That everything you've done
Would have made my live begun
I'm tired of this heartbreak
I'm tired of this emptiness
I listened to this nothing
and the sound of my heart beating.

I guess this one isn't one of my greatest poems....
Posted
Numb

So tired
I can't wake up
Lost in a fantasy
that came abrupt
Floating in nothing
Pretending to feel
But it's not there
It's not real
I can't come back
I can't go on
emotion is something
I'll just need to lack.
Posted
Save me

Save me
I know that you can
All that you need to do
Is take a hold of my hand
I know I'm not her
I know I'm not anyone
Just see me
and what's been done
I can't go on like this
I know you can heal
Get me out of here
help me to feel
Posted
Hollow Heart

I put myself together
using glue and tape
Thinking I was whole
When really out of shape
Thinking I could walk away
without falling apart
but I broke into pieces to find
A hollow heart

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...