Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Nathan, please try and improve your post quality. Posts that short and non-directional are considered spam. Not to mention there's no punctuation in there, making it ever worse to have to read.

This thread could prove interesting though, and that's the sole reason I'm leaving it open. So long as people go [b]into detail[/b] about their Decks and the details surrounding their successes/weaknesses, I don't mind. But don't post your Deck here. I will delete your post if you do, because the Rate My Deck thread's only up the page.

Anyway, I'm not that religious about keeping a record for my Deck, most likely because I haven't got a proper tournament one outside of my online Duels. Because there's no-one round here who plays by those rules- I duel with one friend, and that's too casual to count.[/COLOR]
Posted
My win/lose/draw record's in my sig.

It gets updated whenever i get around to it, and only if I remember.

Almost a year and a half of duelling under my belt, and I can only account for 5 matches...
Posted
Well my new Gravekeepers deck has given me Win/Lose/Draw ratio of 45/9/0. That deck is my main deck and my most sucessfull one .
My old Beatdown had a record of 19/10/0. I recently retired that one and just put all the cards up or moved some to a different deck.
Posted
Mine is pitiful - 0/1/0. Noone, and I mean NOONE around here duels. My one duel was against a younger kid, and this is how it went (I'm P 1 and he's P 2):

P 2 plays 7-Colored Fish and 2 face down cards.

P 1 plays Jrai Gumo.

P 2 plays Raigeki and Lily, who he attacks with and activates the effect of.

P 1 plays Coffin Seller.

P 2 activates Seven Tools.

P 1 plays face down defense.

From now on, P 2 simply pulverizes P 1 with Lily.

This was in Toys R Us. Soon after, an employee sees us and says that they don't have Yu-gi-oh matches anymore. I then am forced to spend 2 hours or so in the store.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My win/loss/draw record is 74/4/0. After my 50th win people didn't really dare to challenge me anymore until my two best friends whipped me. One of them had Slifer the Sky Dragon out before I could get the Winged Dragon of Ra out on the field, and the other one has a Light theme deck.
(Dark Magician versus Seiyaryu. What a match to remember.)
Although there's only about four Duelists around here, the matches get pretty intense. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...