Sweet Pie Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 [COLOR=coral][B]There's a lot of SWORDMEN in the ANIME WORLD. So, who's your fav.? It can have a list from Himura Kenshin(SamuraiX/Ruruoni Kenshin) to Haru Glory(RAVE) to Hotohori(Fushigi Yuugi) to Inuyasha(Inuyasha) and so on... I would chose Kenshin because, he's the GREATEST. I love his fighting style. A great samurai, perhaps?He's skillful yet it's hard to determined his moves.[/COLOR][/B]
Guest Black Flame Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Yay! Go Kenshin! He's my favorite swordsman too 'cause he is so, I dunno, sweet. But if you make him mad he'll go Battousai on your butt. ^_^ hahaha! There's also the fact that even though he's a swordsman, doesn't use his sword to kill (at least not anymore) like others do. Did that make any sense? I can go on and on saying things that don't make sense...:babble:
Shy Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 [size=1]Yeah, I'm sorry but we don't generally allow these types of threads because they lead to short and pointless posts. This thread has been done many times before as well, so I'm asking you to put a little bit more thought and effort into your writings here. Topic closed. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts