Oukan05 Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 Has anyone here post a question like this? If so, please let me know(I apologize). In the whole entire series of Pokemon, everyone knows, seen and/or heard about Ash and Brock's parents, but what about Misty's parents? I've been wondering; because all you see are just her sisters and no other relatives. So, what's Misty's background on her family life? Has anyone ever thought about this?:worried: :(
Guest Crimson Spider Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 Actually, nope. Never thought about it. But look up [u]Waters[/u] in the phone book. But on a serious note, they don't ever tell you anything about misty.
Oukan05 Posted November 18, 2003 Author Posted November 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i] [B]Actually, nope. Never thought about it. But look up [u]Waters[/u] in the phone book. But on a serious note, they don't ever tell you anything about misty. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, they sure don't. It stinks, but I kind of wonder that maybe when the seasons go on, we'll soon (maybe) find out. I mean it doesn't have to be revealed. Sometimes, things are just kept secret or a mystery. Also, I wish I had a phone book on Waters. I really wish. We could talk for hours. Now that will be fun. :babble: :babble: :babble: :ball:
Belldandy Angel Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 StephanieAyler, i think that Brock's dad went on a journey so he had to take care of his siblings. Ash, well, i think there's another thread talking about his dad. They think it's a mystery too. Maybe Misty's parents left them and her sisters had to take over. but that's an evil thought.heh.^-^; [color=indigo]Combined the double post. In the future, if you want to add something to a post, please just use the Edit button in the lower righthand corner of your posts. Thanks. ^_^ [i]- Desbreko[/i][/color]
Oukan05 Posted November 21, 2003 Author Posted November 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Belldandy Angel [/i] [B]Maybe Misty's parents left them and her sisters had to take over. but that's an evil thought.heh.^-^; [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah that is evil, but I kind of thought so too. Only this time, I imagined that Misty lived in an orphan home and her sisters took her in. That was a daydream I had when I wondered what happened to her parents. I end up thinking that maybe she doesn't remember them. Poor girl. I bet that everyone had that theory before. Stories are being made up every minute; and it's driving me nuts!:worried: :worried: Oh the confusion!!:nervous: :nervous:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now