Guest InuYashaGurl13 Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 The rules for my role play are soooooo simple..... 1. stick to story line that has been going, don't all of a sudden jump to a different subject.. 2. no bad lang. 3. romance (sex is fine too :) ) 4. HAVE FUN!!!!!!
IloveBebop Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 I don't thik this will go well with the mods, but I like to make things last, while they're here. So, I wish you luck.
Guest rttocs77 Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 Yeah, if it is OKAY, this is def. the wrong place to put it. There is an InuYasha section.
Guest InuYashaGurl13 Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 Well, Sorry rttocs77!!!! gosh go away!!!!!
Shy Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 [size=1]Yeah, like your other threads on the same subject.. this is definitely not allowed. Topic closed. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts