Othak Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 Who do you like best out of all the anime charecters? :smirk:
Othak Posted November 23, 2003 Author Posted November 23, 2003 I like Kenshin best hes cool, i think i saw the first one last night. i never saw the first one before but its when kenshin and that dude with the big sword get inot a fight because there past was all bad and stuff, yea...... but i like kenshin He Rocks!!!1
sublime1 Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 there were a few episodes before the one with sanosuke and kenshin. it was the build up to that fight. that zanbatou (big sword) was kick arse (can i say arse?). and the jupongattana was cool too. sorry if this was either inane or ineffectual. or both. oh, and my favorite character is lupin III. (what a pimp)
KharBevNor Posted November 24, 2003 Posted November 24, 2003 I really have no idea...possibly Vash, because he combines being a sort of crazy, donut-eating pacifist with incredible, bullet dodging uber-coolness. And I want his coat damn it! (I've found a website that sells it in black...:cool: ) Either him or Alucard :demon:
Shy Posted November 24, 2003 Posted November 24, 2003 [size=1]I'm sorry, but we don't usually allow favorites threads like this, since they lead to short and pointles posts. Please put more thought into the topics you create, and read the rules. Topic closed. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts