Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime magizines.


Recommended Posts

Guest angelaanime
Posted
:cross: [COLOR=orangered]Does anyone read the magizines Newtype-USA, Animerica, or Anime insider??? just wanted to know because i love all three and wanted to know if anyone else loved them as much as me. Also if you know of a good anime magizine could you plezz let me know?????......bored[/COLOR]:cross::ball:
Posted
I recently subscribed to anime insider but it hasn't gotten here yet. I read an issue of it and thought it was pretty good, but so far it's been the only anime type magazine i've read. I look forward to it, but i wish it was more than bi-monthly.
Guest angelaanime
Posted
i don't subscibe to anime insider.......YET!!!!
BBWWWAAAAAHHAAAAAHHHAAAAA!!
.....sorry about that....
Posted
Another good one, er.. I think.. is Animejump..unless they only have a website... Well, I need to subscribe to one... I'm proably the only person here that doesn't! ^_^
Guest angelaanime
Posted
I do read Shonen Jump. but i only have like the first 4 issues...Broke...
Anime Jump....Hmmmm never heard of it. Thanks i'll go check it out!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...