Guest angelaanime Posted November 25, 2003 Posted November 25, 2003 :cross: [COLOR=orangered]Does anyone read the magizines Newtype-USA, Animerica, or Anime insider??? just wanted to know because i love all three and wanted to know if anyone else loved them as much as me. Also if you know of a good anime magizine could you plezz let me know?????......bored[/COLOR]:cross::ball:
Moor_Child Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 I recently subscribed to anime insider but it hasn't gotten here yet. I read an issue of it and thought it was pretty good, but so far it's been the only anime type magazine i've read. I look forward to it, but i wish it was more than bi-monthly.
Guest angelaanime Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 i don't subscibe to anime insider.......YET!!!! BBWWWAAAAAHHAAAAAHHHAAAAA!! .....sorry about that....
anime_guy Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 Another good one, er.. I think.. is Animejump..unless they only have a website... Well, I need to subscribe to one... I'm proably the only person here that doesn't! ^_^
Guest angelaanime Posted December 5, 2003 Posted December 5, 2003 I do read Shonen Jump. but i only have like the first 4 issues...Broke... Anime Jump....Hmmmm never heard of it. Thanks i'll go check it out!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now