Pupps47 Posted December 7, 2003 Posted December 7, 2003 MY RPG!!!!!!!!! ALL GUNDAM PILOTS MEET AT 2:30pm sharp at the old warehouse behind the constuction field....~Chang Wufei~ 'An e-mail from Chang...heh! He decieded to look at a computer screen and he isn't fighting for his life!!' Duo thought. 'But why does he want us [I]there[/I] ?!?! That place creeps me out....and Chang rarely calls for a meeting..ever.' Everyone got the message, and everybody decieded to go, but Chang wasn't there.... "Is this a trap?!!?"Heero asked. "Hmmm...probably. But even without Death Scythe I can kick serious ass!!" Duo laughed. "Well, you were right about one thing Duo Maxwell," A mysterious voice said, "but wrong about another!Hehehe"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now