Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I only joined yesterday, but I found an excellent banner (and avatar picture as well) of Zechs Merquise. I can do the avatar fine but I don't know what to do with the banner. Does it go in the signature space? Because I tried to copy and paste the image into the signature (in my profile) but it wouldn't let me. Please help!
Posted
Weird. I went to the Avatar/Banner Request board, and followed everything right. I found the banner I wanted on the internet. Clicked on it's properties, copyed the address and pasted it into my signature under edit profile (with [img] at the start and the end of the address). It won't work though. I have the banner here in the attatchment. Is there something wrong with it???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lightning Baron [/i]
[B]Weird. I went to the Avatar/Banner Request board, and followed everything right. I found the banner I wanted on the internet. Clicked on it's properties, copyed the address and pasted it into my signature under edit profile (with [img] at the start and the end of the address). It won't work though. I have the banner here in the attatchment. Is there something wrong with it??? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's too big. The max size is 500 (length) x 100 (height).
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...