Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Praise


Guest Teammayhem

Recommended Posts

Guest Teammayhem
Posted
yeah, I just want to take the time to praise all of the people involved in Otaku. I have logins to many boards, and I haven't seen such a great community as this. I have to praise all the moderators, who some of them had to put up with me (Shy and Semjaza Azazel, in particular). Thanks so much. Keep up the good work!
Posted
Oh, you beat me too it. I was going to say exactly the same thing.

Yeah, theOtaku in general is a great place, especially the Boards, folled by myO.

But, hehe, I've never actually gotten in trouble with moderators, not yet at any rate. I tend to follow the rules... Maybe Mitch will yell at me for no reason so I can feel wanted.
Guest Teammayhem
Posted
I've been kicked off of message boards before...

I feel hated...
Posted
I'd also like ot take soem time to congratulate OB on the best online message board I've seen so far.

I like how OtakuBoards keeps up a standard of grammar and clarity when so many message boards out there don't. It makes for a good atmosphere, and withou having to wade through so many l337 posts, you can actually understand everyone here.

I'm very excited, after reading some posts in James' myOtaku to hear about the changes for v7, while I've only been here at least a week, I look forward to seeing what comes next.
Guest Teammayhem
Posted
I think the moderators are ignoring this thread for some reason...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...