Guest special Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 i have a question that only an otaku would probly know the answer to so if ur an otaku maybe u can help. plz tell me if u r
Guest Cade Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 I consider myself an otaku. ^^ But otaku translates to nerd if I'm not mistaken so it would be anime otaku. Well fire the question, I'm ready.
Guest special Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 ok it's a gundam question can a zaku see further than a human with binoculars, because in episode 1 of mobile suit gundam when the zeon soldiers go to spy on the 1 coloney they come out of there zakus to look around. and also do u know the resolution of their cameras
Amity Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 I would help you, but I'm clueless when it comes to gundam. Except for G gundam.
Shy Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 [size=1]I'm sorry, but I just don't see this generating any intelligent discussion. Please put more thought into what you post in the future, and read the rules. Topic locked. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts