Guest MrSonic Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 I'v been into anime since 6th grade. And since 9th grade I'v been collecting anime girl pictures from variouse sources. I can officially call it a hobby. So I was wondering...dose anyone else on this site collect anime girl pictures? I have a pretty large collection. If you do collect anime girl pictures, then could ya tell me a little about your collection? Mabey you could even [b]link[/b] a few pictures. If you do, then please use the URL tags instead of the IMG tags so we can save loading time. Here's one of my favorite pictures: Suprise! PS: NO PORN OR SPAM! [color=indigo]I got a complaint about the linked picture, so I removed it. - Desbreko[/color]
Queen Asuka Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 [color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, but I'm going to close this thread. It sounds a little iffy and I'm afraid alot of people may take it farther than it should be. Also, I don't think it will generate much discussion. Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts