Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 yeah i hate math and algebra that is why i got kirboodlez to destroy my math book BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i] [B]I have to pack when I get home:( :( :( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE] why do u have to pack????????????:confused:
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 U like school????!!! ur weird the only thing i like about school is well nothing!
mornigndew Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B]U like school????!!! ur weird the only thing i like about school is well nothing! [/B][/QUOTE] I'm in college, I don't have to follow all the rule like high school. :) I spend more time at school than home.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now