Guest Mr. Shiny Happy Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I'm ever so bored DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OPEN THIS FILE ! ! ! Anyway, what we all up to? I'm bored so I thought I'd make an online diary. Anyone mind at all? Am I aloud? Oh whatever . . . It's my birthday tomorrow. I can hardly wait. Can I? Actually, I don't really care, no one else seems to. I'm listing to David Grey. Drinking Snapple. Typing . . . Gonna go for a BIG piddly-iss up tommorow. Not. I'm ever so bored. Gonna watch DBZ in 50 mins. It's just after Trunks kills the androids in the future. Don't tell me what happens. Any way, how we all doin?
Yoda Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 A diary: Got home from school, went out and played rugby with the boys. That was cool, lasted about 2 hours. Got home, went and had a shower, went on the computer, and am now desperatly trying to get to 1000 posts, so I can be an Otaku. Signed:[FONT=century gothic]SS Trunks[/FONT]
stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 well,what am I doin??HMMMMMM........talking to people on the boards and drinkin cherry coke,Basically,I'm taking a break from the boredom I've gotten from packing:rolleyes:
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 oops, wrong picture . . . hang on
lil_hell4t Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 my lifes story -went to school,got bored,did some werk (or did i!?!?)played some soccer,did some athletics 100m sprinting (woohoo!!!),got home..came onto the otkauboardz that is all
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 hmmmm, wrong picture. Gimme a moment, please. This might be it . . . By the way, I watch the DBZ episode. Cool
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now