Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Im sick to death to death of it cause scifi channal moved it animes to thrusday nites so its really made me mad cause i cant watch cause its on a skool nite and they start it at two in da morning sometimes. Also they need to get some new animes. I say we start a rebbelion and take over the scifi studios and force them to show it again on saturdays at 12.

[SIZE=4]WHOS WITH ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
:mad:

Thankyou
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]It's not that hard to set a video, really. I do it whenever there's something I want to record on. Most of the animes they show they've shown before though anyway.

It would be nice if they broadcasted a few more series at sensible times, but when has UK marketing ever been really good to the public it's supposed to reach (save for the uncut dubs of Outlaw Star on Toonami)?

Sorry, that's just how it is.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Alright, I know you're angry, but I don't think that this thread will generate much intelligent discussion. I hope that you calm down and forgive the Sci-Fi Channel. Heh.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...