Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:worried: My gosh!!!how many .hack things do they have out?!?!
.hack stuff:
-.hack//ENEMY (the trading card game)
-.hack//UNISON (i'm planning to get this)
-.hack//DUSK (read the thread about .hack//Dusk to c something interesting)
-.hack//INTERMEZZO (i think it has Gardenia in it)
-project .hack (the game series)
-.hack//SIGN (so cool)
-.hack//Tasogare no undewa densetsu (Japanese comic ver.)
-.hack//Legend of the Twilight (U.S. comic ver.)

*brain cramp*...ow...is there any more stuff that I could have forgotten?
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest CloudStrifex9
Posted
ya i know there is a lot of stuff in the us bout dot hack but you gotts admit its COOL right?
Posted
Yeah it's cool just dont miss any episodes or your lost! and I mean that .Hack is not like any other anime it's has a very good puzzle to it like why is Tsukasa stuck into the World?
Posted
That's the reason that the entire set is called "Project .hack." It isn't just a series: it's a mass media integration. While you can be fairly satisfied by just experiencing one part of .hack, it's true and most original award comes by enjoying every aspect of the project.
Posted
[size=1]I don't really see any reason why this thread was created, and I doubt that it will generate any intelligent discussion. I'm sure that using an internet search engine (or checking Bandai's official website) will provide you with a complete listing of .hack products available in the United States.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...