Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi every1 I created this thread so that if any 1's seen any decent Anime or Manga movies they can recomend them :)
Hope you enjoy!!.
P.s. has Any one seen the manga film Devil man its about Demons taking over the world just generally killing off the human race. No one was a match for them till someone decided to turn half human half Demon incidently he was more the a match for the walking dead. ITS REALLY KOOL 5* so go and see it.
p.p.s
(5* means 5 star this forum is meant to also rate the movies so plz rate it):D
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Welcome to the OtakuBoards! First of all, I'd just like to let you know that there is already a thread for recommendations of great anime. I hope that you've read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...