Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I was looking for a gundam MIDI, not commonly known but I still would like to hear it.
Its called Clash At The Stratosphere .... sounds interesting enough...

if you could tell me, that would be much appriciated!

~Altron
Guest cloricus
Posted
I assume that it is copyrighted so anyone linking or telling you where it was directly would be bad for the boards as web sites seem to be taking the brunt of law suits these days for some reason.

[spoiler]But of course if it's not copyrighted you could always try winmx under a midi search...[/spoiler]
Posted
It's a midi, not an mp3. You can't get sued for a midi. It's not even the original song, just a rehash without lyrics. It'd probably get thrown out of court, if it could even go that far. But anyways, I'd have to agree with Cloricus. You can probably find it on WinMX. (Who copyrights a midi file? :rolleyes: )
Posted
[size=1]Yeah, if anyone can help you they should feel free to PM you. But I can't really support a thread that generates no discussion. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...