Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay I am a big fan of Dbz and now i collect the cards. I was wondering if anyone else does.

I own over 9367 cards total without the doubles.
I also have three cards that are so rare only four were made.
Also does anyone collect Jaks pacific Characters dolls?
Does anyone play the Dbz game either? I wanna learn.
Posted
Do you mean like the CCG cards? If you do, I have large collection of them that I don't intend to use anymore since my days of DBZ love are all but gone for me.

If you're interested in buying some 5000 odd cards, I'm your man most definitely.
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

:therock: Sir Kyle? Interesting choice for a name. I should use it for now on in real life lol.

Yah as for me I have played that game and I pocess the special Burori cards. My collection of Burori is almost done. I find thought that the CCG is not as good as Magic or Yu-Gi-Oh but it still has it's ups and downs.

[/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...