Guest lucky77760 Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I have just about every single pokemon & talk 2 duomaxwell1202 & me about it.my top 3 fav pokemon are Chansey, Eevee, & Mew/Celebi.pm me.[/COLOR] :ball: :devil: :flaming:
Gary Oak Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lucky77760 [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]I have just about every single pokemon & talk 2 duomaxwell1202 & me about it.my top 3 fav pokemon are Chansey, Eevee, & Mew/Celebi.pm me.[/COLOR] :ball: :devil: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] i know eally just beuz u have then all doesnt mean anything, i got them all too....
Nerdsy Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I can hardly understand that first post.... A bit off topic, but does Altron ever come around anymore? From what I've seen, he doesn't, but also, most of the topics down here aren't really spam, so I guess it's okay...
Gary Oak Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 i really dont think altron does this mod.. anynore like he use to..
Fall Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Yeah, he does sometimes.I come on at night at around 7pm my time (Australian Time) and he is online. But he doesn't stay on for very long, and I don't think he pays attention to this Pokemon Forum anyway.
Gary Oak Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 ok so pretty much hes not on here... is he???
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Yeah...I come by regularly, but I observe, I don't post that much, I only post when something needs to be said. And as for the dude that made this post I got one word for you: So????
Gary Oak Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 hey altron... did u fix ur forum yet...>????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now