Megumi momo Posted February 12, 2004 Posted February 12, 2004 I'm scrared as you touch me, I'm scared as you whisper those words. I tremble when you love me and I tremble when you hurt. It's been a long time since I felt this way It's been a long long time, But now that I found you I want nothing but everything I only want you tonight I've been waiting and I found you . I've been crying and you cease my tears. I've been falling and you guide me. I've been hating but now, love, I no longer fear. I want you to touch me, I want you to care. I want you to hold me and I swear...That one day I will cry out your name when I am in your arms. I will let you protect me safe from harm. All I want is to love you though it's so hard for me to try. All I want to do is love you can you let me...can you let me try? I let you touch me, but I feel no pain. I let you whipser those words and I am no longer wanting to refrain. When you hold me I'll keep my tears in keep my face dry. And when you love my I'll whipser those word back beacuse I will love you until I die. I hope it's good...
JC Goodwin Posted February 12, 2004 Posted February 12, 2004 Thats a nice poem but one for v day cumin up soon in my opion. Whos that about.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now