Amorphous Posted February 19, 2004 Posted February 19, 2004 [color=crimson][size=1] Ok I don't know anymore I still can't get anyone to make me a Nine Inch Nails banner so I'll make it even more simple. I want a NIN banner with a picture of Trent Reznor and I want the banner to be only in dark colors. With the text saying " Underneath it all we feel so small" I hope that can be done, and if you can't find the pictures. I shall look for them.[/color][/size]
Nomad Posted February 19, 2004 Posted February 19, 2004 Hey I found some pictures, not ones I favored getting but still got them. So here's your banner, how is it?
Amorphous Posted February 20, 2004 Author Posted February 20, 2004 [color=crimson][size=1]Thank you so very much, that banner is awesome. I'm finally glad I got one. Very awesome banner once again. [/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now