Amorphous Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 [color=crimson][size=1] Since no one will likely look at my other thread again, I shall ask in a new thread. Can some one take this and make it into an avatar that's 80x80 pixel size and with a border around it? and all of the black in the top left hand corner doesn't need to be there either.[/color][/size]
Boba Fett Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 [color=green]Not sure how thick you wanted the border to be, so I just made it 1 pixel. If you want it bigger, that can be arranged. I'd ask that you don't host it off this attachment and steal my OtakuBoards Attachment Space, as it's limited.[/color]
Amorphous Posted February 20, 2004 Author Posted February 20, 2004 [color=crimson][size=1] Thank you for doing that. I'll just save the avatar to my computer and upload from my computer. No biggy, now you can get rid of it so you don't use up as much space.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now