Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Please can someone make me a banner? I would like a banner of Thrax. The villain from Osmosis Jones. Can you give my banner a firery backround? Also one of Thrax's quotes? This one is good.
"Well lets just say if they give us a problem.... Fire!

Thanks :babble:
Posted
[color=gray]This is the best I could do, I hope you like it. If you happen to like it, and use it, please give me credit in your sig. Thanks ^_^.[/color]

[color=#808080]BTW: Oh, and, if you have the time, would you please reply to this thread:[/color]

[color=#808080][url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37355"]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37355[/url][/color]
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...