slasher Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i bought tony hawk pro skater and used a memery card that has stukk already on it.it says use the manager to clear it. what does that mean???i need it now,because i am on the first torney thinghy!and pleez dont post if u arnet telling me!oh yeah, thios is for n64.
stratigyless Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i got a memory card and i have no prob sorry cant help:( :(
Fall Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Well, for the N64, I think you hold start while you turn on the N64, either with a game in, or not. But I'm not quite sure on that one. If you're talking about a Controller Pak, you just hold start while you turn it on with a game in. But yeah, when I had Towny Hawk Pro Skater, I had no prob what so ever.
Kazuke Taro Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 If that won't work there may be a 3rd party Memory Card...Or your THPS Skillz...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now