Sephy's_Grl Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 I really want to know if this great anime has a series. I've only seen the movie but i'm not sure if it's a show. I would also know where I can buy it, if it's avalible. If you do, i'll be really surprised because the movie was made in the 80's and is kinda outdated.
Guest SpiritDetective Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 A few month's ago they showed Queen Emeraldas on the Action Movie Channel and it was freakin awesome.ANIME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dagger Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 Sephy's_Grl, if you want to discuss the movie, you need to provide much more information about its plot, characters, animation, etc. As you didn't, this thread ended up attracting a hideously sub-par reply, and I really don't think that it has much room to improve. SpiritDetective, [i]stop spamming now[/i]. I've warned you countless times, and you seem to have disregarded my PM. You're rapidly approaching your last chance. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts