Epitome Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 [size=1]Now normally, I would make this myself. And I just started watching the anime so I dont know all the names yet. But I would like a picture of the guy in my avatar and any other effects that you would like too add. DO NOT PUT MY NAME ON IT PLEASE!!! And also if you could make it about the size of my current banner, that would be appreciated as well.[/size]
Sun Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 I couldn't find any pictures so i used the same one. Hopes that ok ^ ^.
platinum Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 here is another one for you its a gif and hes name is amon. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17668&stc=1[/img]
Epitome Posted February 28, 2004 Author Posted February 28, 2004 [size=1]Hey thanks both of you, but I was looking for something with a different picture, and platinum, I dont really like animated banners and it seems to scrunched, so thanks both of you.[/size]
Epsilon Posted February 28, 2004 Posted February 28, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Here's my try, Hataki Vash. The bg came out a bit iffy though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now