silpheedpilot Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 Been thinking, and needing a new banner (Since V7 crippled my Jin-Roh banner). and...I was thinking of a Megaman banner displaying 3 of his "forms". His original "form", his X "form", and his .EXE ''form''. I have provided pictures and the quote.. "Always getting better." [IMG]http://kyerusweb.mentesvirtuales.com/megaman/megaman.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://iblitz.free.fr/img/x19.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.ociojoven.com/ezimagecatalogue/catalogue/variations/33113-150x500.jpg[/IMG] Thanks!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 2, 2004 Posted March 2, 2004 Here you go. If you want it altered in any way just ask. Also, would you like a matching avatar? [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17761[/IMG]
silpheedpilot Posted March 5, 2004 Author Posted March 5, 2004 Great banner! Thanks! I thought nobody had take even a first glance at this thread. But, thank you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now