Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Century Gothic]I was wondering if someone could make me a Fruits Basket banner with the image I've attached? I would like it to say "daydreaming..." on it and at the bottom have my name (moonlight angel). It would be a big help. Thanks mucho![/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Well, this is what I managed to put together, sorry for the horrible font, Paint Shop Pro is very evil.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17690[/img]
  • 9 months later...
Posted
[quote name='moonlight angel][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Century Gothic]I was wondering if someone could make me a Fruits Basket banner with the image I've attached? I would like it to say "daydreaming..." on it and at the bottom have my name (moonlight angel). It would be a big help. Thanks mucho![/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

[B]Ok if you want tme too just pm me ^^[/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...