Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
heh. Your subject said a .hack banner. I don't know why I came in here, but now that I see Naruto I am glad I did. Who do you want on this? What colors? Any phrase that you want? Lemme know and I will make one for you. ^^
Posted
Sorry it took so long,I was at my mom's house last week.I would like Naruto and the fox demon to be on my banner,and I would like it to say "Demon Fox". Also,I would like my avi to have just the fox demon on it..please?
Posted
I am in the process of making one. ^^ Just keep that in mind. I will upload it tonight when I get back from school. okie?

E D I T: Woot! I made you 3. I probably overdid it on the number of them, but hey...I have to beat my Uzumaki, don't I? ^__^ You probably won't like the third one. It is rather crappy. I also made an avi for ya'. If you decide to use one of them, don't hesitate to ask for changes. Also if you would be so kind as to credit me in your sig. if you use one of them. ^^
Posted
[size=1][color=dimgray]Oh no...looks like Haze and Uzukami beat me to it >.< Although it doesn't hurt to have a third option though, does it?[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#696969]Enjoy, I hope you like it.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#696969][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18085&stc=1[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Haze'] Also if you would be so kind as to credit me in your sig. if you use one of them. ^^[/quote]

No prob,I was planning to do that anyway. ^_^ Now,if I can just figure out which ones to use....I'll get back to you on that..and Shippo,I don't mean to be picky,but where is the demon fox?If it is in the background it needs to be darkened a little.
Posted
[quote name='Subaru-sam']and Shippo,I don't mean to be picky,but where is the demon fox?If it is in the background it needs to be darkened a little.[/quote][color=dimgray]Oops.. I didn't read your post thorougly enough, and forgot to put the fox demon.[/color]

[color=dimgray] Orginally I thought you had posted: Put Naruto the Fox Demon on it, Because naruto [spoiler]is the reincarnation of the nine-tailed fox demon[/spoiler][/color]

[color=dimgray] Eh, might as well count my banner out then.[/color]



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...