Ryoko T.D.C. Posted March 1, 2004 Posted March 1, 2004 [COLOR=Blue]Can I have a banner with this pic. (plus I hope it shows! :)) And have it say: "The strangest things can happen when your not looking"[/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 2, 2004 Posted March 2, 2004 Here you go. I hope this works for you. If you don't like it I could always make another.
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted March 4, 2004 Author Posted March 4, 2004 [COLOR=Blue] Thanks! thats kewl! Could you make a avatar out of this pic.? Have it say, "EEK..."[/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 Great, I'm glad you like it. I've made two versions of the avatar, choose which ever you like best. ^_^
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted March 7, 2004 Author Posted March 7, 2004 [COLOR=Blue]Thank you! I love them![/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now