O'lick Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 [size=1]Hey, i'm new, so I know that i'm in need of a banner. If someone could make me a Vash banner and avatar that would be really cool. I don't really care what pictures are used, but I would like them to have some of Vash's Goofy moments. I would like my name on both of them and if you can think of a funny quote for the banner, go right ahead ^^ Thanks to anyone who gives it a shot.[/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 5, 2004 Posted March 5, 2004 I've made two banners. The only diffrence between the two is the quote I used.
O'lick Posted March 5, 2004 Author Posted March 5, 2004 Wow, very cool indeed! I like them both alot, but I think i'll go with the hungry banner, it fits be better. Thanks a bunches Princess!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now