Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For the last few months I wasn't allowed to use OtakuBoards because I couldn't log in, like I was banned or something. But I wasn't, as you can see. I just wanted to know if this has happened to any one else, and to see if it can be fixed if brought to the attention of everyone.
Guest Athos
Posted
My previous name was Asheron...and even though I've done nothing wrong, it either seems this is my problem or I've been banned wrongfully. I really hope some staff member fusses up, instead of delete my posts when I brought this problem up before. --;
Posted
[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Let me guess, you have AOL? If so, that's most likely your problem. Look [/color][/size][/font][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32838"][font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]here[/color][/size][/font][/url][font=Arial][size=1][color=gray] for more details.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Check that thread because I don't use AOL so I have no problems with logging in or anything. Which means I can't help you much but that thread should help.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
If you're using AOL, then go use Internet Exploror or Opera.

[quote name='Athos']My previous name was Asheron...and even though I've done nothing wrong, it either seems this is my problem or I've been banned wrongfully. I really hope some staff member fusses up, instead of delete my posts when I brought this problem up before. --;[/quote]

You definately got the same problem. You weren't banned. Your tag says new member on Asheron.
Posted
Its not AOL. Well might be... But I have MSN, and it lasted several months not just days like the people in the link(DDG). Its not doing it now, but it might start again, and that would piss me off. I leave and the site gets a total overhaul... Thanks for the comments, though...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...