skedy Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 [COLOR=Teal][SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Anime themed requests seem to get the best results so I figured I'd ask you guys to make me a matching banner and avatar using FLCL, such a cool series, characters or just one or the other. I'd like Canti (The first robot to come out.) to be the main idea or theme behind which ever, and would like either the phrase: "Furi Kuri" or "Fooly Cooly" to be included in the banner. Third time lucky eh?, SKEDY[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nomad Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 How are these? FLCL.... ahh, a great cartoon...... [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17914[/IMG] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17914[/url] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17915[/IMG] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17915[/url]
skedy Posted March 13, 2004 Author Posted March 13, 2004 [COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Great's an understatement me thinks, awesome is more like it. Anyways thanks for the banner and avi, I can't see anything wrong with them so I've started using them. Thanks, SKEDY[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now