Balinese Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 I'd like if someone with more skill than I could make a Rem Saverem banner for my signature with the quote "If you keep your vision clear, you will see the future. What happens in our future is our responsibility." Here are a few nice pictures of Rem... [URL=http://www.absoluteanime.com/trigun/_rem.jpg]One picture[/URL] [URL=http://www.satyrnet.it/trigun/saver.jpg]Another...[/URL] Thank you very much, and have a really nice day. :)
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 11, 2004 Posted March 11, 2004 I've made it, but I'll post it later on today. I'll just edit this post. Edit: Here you go.
Balinese Posted March 12, 2004 Author Posted March 12, 2004 i love it! Thank you SO much, SaiyanPrincess! *neko-hugs*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now