Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh, this is my first request. I would be grateful to the person that is willing to make me a banner with a picture of Auron from Final Fantasy 10. And I would like to have these words on it:

Erecting monoliths to keep us instantly in mind
This new land had our curiosity only spurred
Hand in hand we finally found our own kind
To this place all of it has been lured
In a out of pitch voice in hymn

And, if it isn't too much trouble, an Isaac avatar from Golden Sun would do me fine. Thank you for considering my request.
Posted
Well unless you know where I can download that font for free then I can't use it.

I used a diffrent font instead. If you know of a font that I can download, for free that you'd rather have used then let me know. Otherwise, here it is along with the avatar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...