Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well me I would have to say that I think Rock is the best because it is so sweet, you can dance to it, and it has been here forever. Also to quote on of my crazy friends "Its The White Man's Music" :tasty: Punkrock is great also just because it has a really cool sound to it.

My favorite groups have to be Switchfoot: because they have some awesome singers and I just love their lyrics plus they sing about things that are relevent instead of getting chicks and blah blah

Thousand Foot Krutch: they just sound great they have catchy music and lyrics and a lot of the songs you can relate to plus they just have a really catchy beat I dont really know but you can just get lost in their songs theyre so sweet

Now how about all you people out there :confused:
Posted
Oldies! I love 'em. Probably picked it up from my parents. I like rock music and such when I hear it, but I'm not particuarly knowledgable in the field. I really like good orchestral music and movie soundtracks. And I love Jazz. Don't really have any favorite groups at the moment.
Posted
[QUOTE=Theodore]Well me I would have to say that I think Rock is the best because it is so sweet, you can dance to it, and it has been here forever. Also to quote on of my crazy friends "Its The White Man's Music" :tasty: Punkrock is great also just because it has a really cool sound to it.

My favorite groups have to be Switchfoot: because they have some awesome singers and I just love their lyrics plus they sing about things that are relevent instead of getting chicks and blah blah

Thousand Foot Krutch: they just sound great they have catchy music and lyrics and a lot of the songs you can relate to plus they just have a really catchy beat I dont really know but you can just get lost in their songs theyre so sweet

Now how about all you people out there :confused:[/QUOTE]To answer your signature:

[size=3][color=red][b]:devil: I can kill what is already dead. And yes, I just did. :devil: [/b][/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...