Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Drowning pool are back


Recommended Posts

Guest Chimaira
Posted
Drowning pool are back and they are as good as ever it was a shame about the lead singers death but they have done well like many other bands, who is in agreement with me?
Posted
I don't think I'll be able to listen to them any more. Dave Williams was a great person and one of my heros, especially after his death. He's a great influence, after his death everybody istantly assumed that he had been on drugs at the time. It's nice to know that not every "rock star" out there is involved with drugs.

Anyways I don't think Drowning Pool will ever be the same without Dave. Some bands carry on without their leads, I don't think they will be one of them.
Guest Chimaira
Posted
Yeh drowning pool probably won't be the same but i think i'll wait and see how they progess

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...