tursi Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 hola todo el mundo! i'm back, hopefully for a long time, and would like a banner. right now you can see *points at siggy* i am using icons i have made for a subsitute. notice it lotr....and i'm on an anime site....this would be a problem, lol. j/k. its all good. If someone could make a banner of either lotr and/or harry potter doujinshi. or something elf like. i would be very thankful. thanks in advance! ^-^*
Skye Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 Well, I gave it a shot. I found a really cute picture of Chibi-fied Pippin. And his mushrooms. I made a banner and avi. Tell me if you like them.
tursi Posted March 25, 2004 Author Posted March 25, 2004 w00t! sold to you! i'll take it!. can you send me the full picture? i might make it for my Livejournal Icon
Skye Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 Okay. Here. All I ask is that you put credit to me in your sig. ^^
tursi Posted March 25, 2004 Author Posted March 25, 2004 thank you much ^^ also it says the Avi is too big....
Skye Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 [quote name='callmegoddess04']Okay. Here. All I ask is that you put credit to me in your sig. ^^[/quote] I said that too late... Bleh. Okay, Im trying to make the avi work!
tursi Posted March 25, 2004 Author Posted March 25, 2004 lol, don't worry, i just now credited you in my siggy. still says its too big, needs to be 150x80
Skye Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 Your welcome! ::goes off to make more banners for fun::
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now