Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hola todo el mundo! i'm back, hopefully for a long time, and would like a banner. right now you can see *points at siggy* i am using icons i have made for a subsitute. notice it lotr....and i'm on an anime site....this would be a problem, lol. j/k. its all good.

If someone could make a banner of either lotr and/or harry potter doujinshi. or something elf like. i would be very thankful.

thanks in advance! ^-^*
Posted
Well, I gave it a shot. I found a really cute picture of Chibi-fied Pippin. And his mushrooms. I made a banner and avi. Tell me if you like them.
Posted
[quote name='callmegoddess04']Okay. Here. All I ask is that you put credit to me in your sig. ^^[/quote]

I said that too late... Bleh. Okay, Im trying to make the avi work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...