Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=2]I don't know if the title is justified, for I know nothing of animating banners. But for this I just want two....slides....if that's what they're called.[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[b][size=2]Slide 1[/size][/b]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2]Black backround. Large bold white letters saying: "Nobody likes you...."[/size]

[size=2][b]Slide 2[/b][/size]
[b][size=2][/size][/b]
[size=2]Again a black backround. This time smaller font, but still bolded letters saying "......but me"[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2]I don't want the quotes around the text, of course, but do include the many periods.[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][/size]
Posted
[font=Georgia][color=blue]Is there a certain amount of time you want in between each slide, and how long do you want each slide to show (in seconds)? Lastly, is there a certain font you would like this banner written in?[/color][/font]
Posted
Let's try it in Verdana font, with about five seconds each slide. I don't really want any time between the slides; I just want it to be a quick change between the two.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...