Jump to content
OtakuBoards

.hack//SIGN


Recommended Posts

Guest Fallen
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Has anyone else here seen the LIMINALITY series, or at least part of it?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Hmm... is it the one about two siblings (brother and sister... dun remember their names) who won some legendary characters and the kid got a special bracelet that saves the day? Oh well sorry if I was wrong since I watch the chinese edition...
Posted
Hey there, Fallen. ^_^

I've re-titled this thread in order to accomodate discussion of both .hack//SIGN and the various game-related OVAs. With that having been said, please put more effort into future posts; your grammar and spelling are impeccable, but you should usually try to write more than one or two lines. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another moderator. Thanks!

~Dagger~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...